Wednesday 13 October 2010

WoW Glitches!

Ok i am facing a small problem at the minute, i don't know how to put a video in a post. so have posted all of my homemade videos of some simple alliance glitches on WoW in goldshire and in the city. if you have any ideas of how to put a video in a post the please leave a comment on this post telling me how to =D thanks.

The vidoes are found at the top of the page underneath my blog title, Thanks for reading.

Ok using bloggers video upload wasn't working for me so heres my youtube chanel the world of warcraft glitches are on there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/daekz123

Subscribe for more WoW glitches.

11 comments:

  1. If the video if from the Youtubes, just change the editing to HTML, on the blogpost, and paste the embed code from the youtube video in there. If it's not on the youtubes, I suggest you upload it to there. much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that takes me back. wall walking in AV, going under org. good times man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah..I love finding out these sort of glitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hunter Thanks very much will try this later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can like it over if you put it in youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe try this?

    http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=67428

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow glitches are so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say add it to youtube and then put it up here. Did you already grab it off the game? If not, FRAPS is a decent way to get it.

    ReplyDelete